Study Hard in Order to Live
; Lee, Seehyung
This is just a summary of a book.
- Study unofficially subjects which are not in college.
- To be creative, we need to study.
- Study smart and not hard.
- Studying is a permanent action.
- Study creatively.
- Creation does not emerge from zero but information and experiences.
- 3 days studying for beginners
- Don’t be afraid of failures. Keep undergoing exams.
- Use what you have studied.
- Find classes and experts too when you study.
- Physical exercises are very important to study well.
- Have a very effective break.
- Your brain likes new things, decent adventures, and accomplishments.
- To study is an activity which is good for your purpose. Otherwise, that is not studying.
- A half-hour is a set of studying.
- Benchmarks are the first steps of learning.
- Questions are endless.
- Put a lot of information to your brain.
- Language is the most important thing.
- Print out your information and this will help you to absorb it.
- You have to set a goal why you have to study the subject.
- Your brain determines your body, so be very careful.
- Be an early bird.
- Dawn time sleeping is not necessary.
- Seep in a set. A lot of great people do that.
- Review is essential.
- Uniqueness is the real game.
- Your company’s problem is your problem.
- Practice what you have learned.